Celebrate Calcium PLUS 500, Orange Burst, 270 Chewables
Gastric Bypass / Sleeve Gastrectomy / Adj. Gastric Band / Duodenal Switch
Daily Dosage= 3 chewables (to provide 1500 mg of calcium citrate)
Flavor= Berries & Cream, Orange Burst, or Cherry Tart
Smooth and delicious. Our Calcium PLUS 500 contains calcium citrate, the only recommended form of calcium by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, as well as vitamin D3, magnesium, and the most effective bone health formulation available in a bariatric supplement. Bright, vibrant Cherry Tart will take you away to rolling hills of cherry trees, Orange Burst boasts a powerful citrus flavor to enjoy on a tropical getaway, and Berries & Cream combines sweet and juicy berries with rich cream for a luxurious flavor perfect for an after-dinner, or anytime, enjoyment.
Celebrate Calcium PLUS 500, Orange Burst, 270 chewables
Key Elements (per chewable tablet):
- 500 mg calcium citrate
- 333 IU of vitamin D3
Key Things to Look for in Our Calcium PLUS 500:
- Taste & Texture - If you are choosing a chewable product, then these aspects are very important to you. Celebrate’s Calcium PLUS 500 chewable will not only provide you with the best bone health formulation available in a bariatric product, but it will also deliver it in a product that you will love!
- Calcium Citrate - Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health and the number one recommended form is calcium citrate. Each Calcium PLUS 500 has a whopping 500 mg of calcium citrate in each chewable. Dosages greater than 500-600 mg per serving will not be properly absorbed.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - The primary purpose of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium. With 1,000 IU found in 1,500 mg of our Calcium PLUS 500 product, plus an additional 3,000 IU found in our Multivitamin (and our Multivitamin Soft Chew or Multi-Complete), Celebrate delivers the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric protocol. Since our products are developed by medical professionals, you can be sure that these are still within levels safe for a bariatric patient.
- Magnesium - Also important for bone health, Celebrate has the highest level of magnesium citrate available in a calcium supplement. This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement. Magnesium citrate also plays a key role in preventing constipation, which can occur from high calcium intake.
- Water-Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize a dry, water-miscible form of vitamin D to further enhance absorption. This means that this product does not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike the vitamin D included in many other calcium brands.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
|Instructions:||Take 1-3 chewables a day, preferably not at the same time.|