Celebrate Multi-ADEK, Berry Sorbet, 270 Chewables
Daily Dosage = 3 Chewables
For those surgeries that require additional supplementation, such as the duodenal switch, high levels of vitamins A, D, E, and K are a necessity, and this is where the Celebrate Multi-ADEK comes in. Having different nutrient levels doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor; our Berry Sorbet was made for lounging in the summer heat and enjoying its creamy flavor. Or, bite into light Clementine for a sweet, juicy citrus under the Mediterranean sun. As part of our Multivitamin line, we provide in the Multi-ADEK maximum bioavailability and enhanced interaction and absorption.
Celebrate Multivitamin ADEK, Berry Sorbet 270 chewables
- 25,000 IU of vitamin A
- 5000 IU of vitamin D
- 650 mcg of vitamin K
- Dry, water-miscible vitamins A, D, E, and K
- 1,000 mcg of vitamin B12
- 45 mg of zinc with 4.5 mg of copper
Key Things to Look for in Our Multi-ADEK:
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Berry Sorbet chewable is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste making it easy to maintain your compliance. Patients also love our capsule product as much as our original chewable.
- Vitamin B-12 - With over 16,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Multi-ADEK contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our Multi-ADEK contains one of the highest levels of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Multi-ADEK contains the most appropriate levels of each B-vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate the intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excreting the rest.
- Magnesium - This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means "attaching to." By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acid environment.
- Water-Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamin brands.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
|Instructions:||Take 3 chewables a day, preferably not at the same time.|