Celebrate Calcium citraat softchew, Watermelon, 90 chewables
With the same level of calcium citrate (and a higher level of vitamin D3) as our Calcium PLUS 500, our Calcium Soft Chews are an unbelievably enjoyable way to get your daily calcium. Each soft chew is smooth and, of course, soft and chewy, and boasts a delicious flavor. Try our newest flavor, Watermelon, for a sweet burst of tropical flavor perfect for a warm day, or go for one of our other fruit flavors, for a gentle hike through the blooming forest, gathering the ripe berries. If you’re not into fruit, try Chocolate, Caramel or Mocha, all so good, they’re practically the real thing (though all of our Celebrate soft chews are sugar-free), and you’re guaranteed to forget that the little treat you’re enjoying is actually a vitamin.
Celebrate soft chews Calciumcitrat, Watermelon, 90 chewables
Key Elements (per soft chew):
- 500 mg calcium citrate
- 500 IU of vitamin D3
Key Things to Look for in Our Calcium Citrate Soft Chews:
- Taste & Texture - If you are choosing a soft chew product, then these aspects are very important to you. Celebrate’s Calcium Citrate Soft Chews will not only provide you with the best bone health formulation available in a bariatric product, but it will also deliver it in a product that you will love! Our Calcium Citrate Soft Chews will NOT stick to your teeth and are easy to chew unlike many other products on the market.
- Calcium Citrate - Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing surgical weight loss to ensure bone health and the number one recommended form is calcium citrate. Each Calcium Citrate Soft Chew has a whopping 500 mg of calcium citrate in each chewable. Dosages greater than 500-600 mg per serving will not be properly absorbed.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - The primary purpose of vitamin D is to aid in the absorption of calcium. With 500 IU in each Calcium Citrate Soft Chew, plus an additional 3,000 IU found in our Multivitamin (and our Multivitamin Soft Chew or Multi-Complete), Celebrate delivers the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric protocol. Since our products are developed by medical professionals, you can be sure that these are still within levels safe for a bariatric patient.
- Water-Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize a dry, water-miscible form of vitamin D to further enhance absorption. This means that this product does not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike the vitamin D included in many other calcium brands.
- Resealeable Bag - Our Calcium Citrate Soft Chews come in a resealable bag ensuring long-lasting freshness!
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
|Contents:||90 soft chews|
|Instructions:||Take 1-3 chewables a day, preferably not at the same time.|