Celebrate Multi-Complete 36, Orange, 180 Chewables
Sleeve Gastrectomy / Gastric Bypass
Daily Dosage = 2 chewables
For those who want to avoid taking a separate iron supplement, our Multi-Complete 36 contains all of your critical vitamins and minerals, as well as 36 mg of iron. This is a great way to combine supplements, but if you take this product, you may NOT take calcium at the same time, in order to avoid absorption interference. Available in three chewable flavors: Forest Berry will take you on a misty hike through towering pines, Mango-Peach is a portal to a relaxing and breezy tropical island, and long sand beaches and rushing waves accompany amazing Orange.
Celebrate Multi-Complete 36 mg iron, Orange, 180 chewables
- 36 mg of iron
- 3,000 IU of vitamin D3
- 500 mcg of vitamin B-12
Key Things to Look for in Our Multi-Complete 36:
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Multi-Complete 36 flavors are unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste, making it easy to maintain your compliance with your supplement regimen.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Multi-Complete 36 contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.*
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our multivitamin contains the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Multi-Complete 36 contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium – This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to." By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low acid environment.
- Water Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
|Instructions:||Take 2 chewables a day, preferably not at the same time.|