Celebrate Multi-Complete 18, Black Cherry, 90 Chewables
Sleeve Gastrectomy, daily Dosage = 1 chewable
Celebrate Multi-Complete 18 mg iron, Black cherry, 90 chewables
- Only 1 chewable a day will give you all the vitamins and iron you need after your Sleeve gastrectomy!
- Absorption starts in the mouth, this makes a chewable vitamin extra effective
- Great taste and texture
- Specifically formulated for bariatric patients
- Calcium can not be taken at the same time, this needs to be seperated by at least 2 hours
For those who want to avoid taking a separate iron supplement, our Multi-Complete 18 contains all of your critical vitamins and minerals, as well as 18 mg of iron. This is a great way to combine supplements, but if you take this product, you may NOT take calcium at the same time, in order to avoid absorption interference.
The delicious taste of our Black Cherry Chewable, makes you feel a little bit like summer every day!
Key things to look for in our Multi-Complete 18:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) - Our multivitamin contains the highest level of vitamin D3 (dry/water miscible from) available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Multi-Complete 18 contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Multi-Complete 18 contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Chelated minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to." By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low acid environment.
- Water Miscible ADEK - We utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.
- Great tasting chewable - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Multi-Complete 18 Black Cherry is tangy and tart with a smooth texture (no grit), making it easy to maintain your compliance with your supplement regimen.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
|Instructions:||Take 1 chewable a day, preferably not at the same time.|